Friday, May 22, 2009

Can I have a Boom-Boom-Bam?

This is my blogging debut. I decided to create a blog to document our wedding planning. I want to have a place to share with friends and family near and far about the events as they unfold. So before we deal with the present and the future. Let's talk about the past.
My FI (Teddy) and I met on October 13, 2006 at a local bowling alley where he was the bartender. I went into the bar to get a drink after seeing a guy that I was "semi-dating" there with another girl. The thing you need to you is that I HARDLY EVER DRINK. So I walk in the bar ask for a phony drink just to see if he is going to entertain me and he's like I never heard of that and I'm like are you sure and he responds yeah. So I tell him that I was just kidding and I order the only drink I know. Armetto sour and the story begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment