Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
I didn't get really good pictures of the tablescape.
More pics to come. It's late and I have an 8am class in the morning!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
- Added a new BM (thanks to my great seamstress shout out to MRS.WALLS I LOVE U!!)
- Completed the alterations on my DRESS!! Can I say I ADORE IT NOW!!
- PAID OFF the WEDDING! Just 2 small items remain!!!!!!
- Had out tasting appointment it was AWESOME. I have pics but camera is dead I will post tomorrow. We have so many goodies I can't wait!! So during the tasting me made our final menu selections. I LOVE Italian food and I really wanted to serve family style. My venue has never done a family style set-up so they explained that they didn't have enough serving sets to pull it off. I was somewhat disappointed HOWEVER halfway through the tasting the catering manager decided that they could serve the estate table FAMILY STYLE!!! Which makes me ELATED! So we are having buffet for the guests (2 -two way buffets and the estate table is served family style. She also through in FREE charges for each place setting. All the salads and bread will be pre-set. My FSIL enjoyed the food and she is the chef of the family. We have a few bar options that I don't quite understand. FI is going to decide on that one.
- We had our final PMC session yesterday. I am glad that we decided to do sessions.
- My FMIL and I went out shopping yesterday and she decided on her attire for the wedding.
- FI purchased his suit yesterday.
- Found earrings
- Put OOT boxes together
- Print programs (thank God I waited)
- Take Hoodie
- Get a undergarments for wedding day
- Make a wedding week itinerary for myself
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thanks to my ManOH for doing the monogram.
FG DeAijah in her dress. It's not as full as I wanted it so I added some extra tulle. My seamstress is making them slips to wear under the dress. I LOVE THEM!!!
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Flower Girls dresses are back and they are so cute! I wanted more tulle on them so I will add it myself and they need a little slip that I plan to have my FABOLOUS seamstress make.
- Vid-PAYOFF tomorrow.
- Booking hotel room for Officiant tomorrow
- Uplights- tomorrow
- Passports are here- Jamaica here we come!!!
- Find earrings
- Get hoodie embroided
- Print programs
- Finish seating chart - RSVP deadline is OVER!!! Thank God!!!! Final ~161
- Print vows
- Buy FI wedding gift
- Get Marriage license
Monday, September 06, 2010
Friday, September 03, 2010
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- HM: PAID OFF! YAY!!!
- Caterer: PAID the bar balance is remaining
- Our gocco cocktail hour napkins are officially here!
- Videographer: almost done! Sept 15th is our payoff goal
- Dress fitting-DONE alterations- in progress. I decided to get a bustle added to my dress.
- BM Luncheon dress -Check
- BM dresses are complete and shoes purchased!
- Bridal Portrait/session: PAID
- Photo sharing cards design complete Designed by Jonezy over at http://thebuckeyebride.blogspot.com/ she is the GREATEST! Check her out!!!
- Florist : PAID
- Toasting glasses: MIL Purchased
- As of today we have 141/180 guest attending the wedding. I really want it to be like 160.
- Get bridal hoodie
- Pick out bridal accessories
- Check the status on DIY photo wall - FOB Project
- Finally make an official decision on uplights
- Get picture frames for Heritage photo wall
- Order photo sharing cards
- Etch/engrave toasting glasses
- Buy candles
- RELAX and STUDY!!