Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tasting...

So much has happened over the past few days. Some negative but WAY more positive. So we will focus on the positive. Since last week we have:

  1. Added a new BM (thanks to my great seamstress shout out to MRS.WALLS I LOVE U!!)



  2. Completed the alterations on my DRESS!! Can I say I ADORE IT NOW!!



  3. PAID OFF the WEDDING! Just 2 small items remain!!!!!!



  4. Had out tasting appointment it was AWESOME. I have pics but camera is dead I will post tomorrow. We have so many goodies I can't wait!! So during the tasting me made our final menu selections. I LOVE Italian food and I really wanted to serve family style. My venue has never done a family style set-up so they explained that they didn't have enough serving sets to pull it off. I was somewhat disappointed HOWEVER halfway through the tasting the catering manager decided that they could serve the estate table FAMILY STYLE!!! Which makes me ELATED! So we are having buffet for the guests (2 -two way buffets and the estate table is served family style. She also through in FREE charges for each place setting. All the salads and bread will be pre-set. My FSIL enjoyed the food and she is the chef of the family. We have a few bar options that I don't quite understand. FI is going to decide on that one.


  5. We had our final PMC session yesterday. I am glad that we decided to do sessions.


  6. My FMIL and I went out shopping yesterday and she decided on her attire for the wedding.


  7. FI purchased his suit yesterday.


  8. Found earrings


TO DO:





  • Put OOT boxes together


  • Print programs (thank God I waited)


  • Take Hoodie


  • Get a undergarments for wedding day


  • Make a wedding week itinerary for myself




No comments:

Post a Comment