Friday, September 03, 2010

Bridal Portait: TO Do or Not!

I have had some down time today and I realized that I am on the fence about a bridal portrait session. I originally was all for it but now I second guessing myself. Where in world would I put the pic after the wedding. I am not the type to decorate my home with a huge pic of myself. I already paid for the session so I'm thinking I will do a TTD (trash the dress ) session and boudoir session instead. I don't know about this one. I think it's good to have a trial run but when I think about the dress possibly getting dirty and having to have it cleaned and re-steamed..yada..yada. I just don't know but I don't want to regret not doing it either. I kind of feel like it's just one of those things I am doing just because. I will debate a little more before making a final decision.


Question: Did you have a bridal portrait session? Thoughts?
On a another note. The FG dresses are on the way. I have modified the dress from the pic below but this a "rough draft" of the dress. We are replacing the tulle straps and replacing them with white satin ribbon. Did I tell you I brought the cute angel wings for them to wear as well.

1 comment:

  1. The bridal session-I'd say no on. I would want to wear my dress for the first time on the wedding day. Also, you will get some great solo shots in your dress that day.

    ReplyDelete