Sunday, September 26, 2010

Updates

So it been a while since I blogged or at least it feels like it. We are moving right along and I am getting more and more excited. Throughout the wedding planning process I have had a few frustrations, but overall it has been a beautiful experience. Well today is the BM Luncheon and it's a tea party so I will come back with a plethora of pics. I am so excited about it. I hope that they enjoy this little gathering that I am hosting for them. I LOVE my girls. They have been very supportive and this is just a little token of my appreciation. FI and I are getting of marriage license this week. I met with the Florist yesterday and she is going to have the 2 arrangements officially mock-up this week. School has been hectic and I have to get a like 2 weeks worth of work completed this week. SO that I am not stressing at the end. I want to fully ENJOY our HONEYMOON! I plan on buying a new USB port for my computer so that I can download some pics. I have to go to my grandma' s to pick up my hat for today. LATER. By the way thanks for reading and encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are movin' right along. You are almost there. Have fun at your luncheon.

    ReplyDelete