Tuesday, June 30, 2009
- THE BIRDCAGE VEIL: ok so i own a few for the everyday and i wasn't going to wear a veil not really my speed but i am really loving them for the moment.
- ESTATE TABLES FOR RECEPTION: so over the past few years i have seen lots of reception setups and this is my favorite by far. why? you may ask because it is so family oriented and i love it. and my fav is the u-shaped style. we are definitely doing this.
this is my fav the u shaped! love's it!
- BRIDESMAID DRESSES IN DIFFERENT COLOR/STYLES: so i like this a lot because #1 i want them to feel confident, comfortable and beautiful in there dresses and #2 it needs to be affordable so i have a plan i'm going to either pick out 7 or so dresses and let them choose which one or just give them guidelines: short/tea length, no shawls and long necklines for the necklaces. or i may just pick out everything none the less it will be alternating colors or styles.
really cute dresses. simple
what trends are you considering or did you use for your wedding? gotta go get that money to pay for this soiree.
Monday, June 29, 2009
obviously i have been looking for inspiration for our wedding and i have found it in many places. we know what the design layout will be but we couldn't decide on the details i.e like colors etc. i just don't want to be locked into one thing i mean we shouldn't be in my opinion but at the same time i don't want it to be too far gone. these inspiration boards are similar with the exception of yellow in the 2nd one. i'm naming it 'rustic regal romance' why?
- rustic-adj: of, pertaining to, or living in the country
- regal-adj: stately; splendid, pertaining to a king
- romance- noun: the colorful world, life;a romantic spirit, sentiment, emotion, or desire
was it hard for you to pick colors for your wedding?
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
This is really different not for me but I can apperciate it
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Obviously I love peacocks!
I am in love with a very simple cake like this one with writing around the entire cake. We were considering a song lyric or poem verse. I love the simplicity of the design.