Monday, June 08, 2009

No Raining On My Parade.

Hooray! It DID NOT RAIN.Thanks God! I am so happy that it didn't rain. Truthfully, yesterday when I woke up it was very cloudy and I was extremely sad about it. I was driving to my mother's house and pulled over on the side of the road and just cried and prayed. I know that sounds dramatic but I really wanted the weather to be nice and THANK GOD it did. Overall the party was a success I didn't get to mingle with the guests as much as I wanted too. There were a lot of people. We took hundreds of pics. I will post them when the photographer gets them back to me. My moms has a lot on her camera so I may be able to get some of them and post before the photog gets back with me. My cute cake fell over in the box but it still taste great. I think I going with cupcakes for the wedding. Hiring a pro photog was a great idea and I am glad we did it. She was very friendly and nice. I look forward to posting the pics. Signing out...

1 comment:

  1. The Creator made your heart flutter for a minute and then answered your prayers as a symbol that many parts of the event planning may not seem like its going the way you want, but in the end, you'll be satisfied. Remember: GOOD KARMA!

    ReplyDelete