Monday, June 01, 2009

Ready...Set.. Lose!

I am officially starting a "lifestyle" change tomorrow. I am going on a diet and I am blogging about it so that I am held accountable. I am going to use the nutrition info from Dr. Ian Smith's book. The Smash Diet and the fitness/exercise regimen from Jillian Micheal's book, Winning by Losing. I lost 70 pounds on Jillian's plan before I met my FI so I am starting back. Well actually this is my 3 rd week back on her plan and my first time using Dr Ian's book. Unfortunately for me I gained all the weight I lost back plus some but at least I know that I can do it. I don't want to buy a plus sized wedding dress. I am currently debating whether I am going to start a new blog just for weight loss or do it here. I don't know if now is the best time considering the eParty is this Sunday but I don't want to keep putting it off. I don't mind working out because it is a great stress reliever for me. NUTRITION is my BIG PROBLEM so I am going to try something new. I have had success in the past with food journaling and counting cals but it gets monotonous after you 10th journal. So after reviewing what is out I decided to try Dr Ian's methods and I don't have to count cals I will anyway because I own a bodybugg (the arm device on the biggest loser) its a great tool for weight loss when used efficiently. ( and I digress) so I plan to keep a food log and follow Jillian and set am short-term goal that by the start of Fall term (I start clinicals yey!) to lose 2o pounds. I want to start looking for my wedding dress in December. Wish me luck and will power. As I prepare my grocery list.
Wedding Related: I am finishing all my bridal attendant cards/gifts tonite I will post pics when the task is complete. I finished with the girls just got to do the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment