Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just Runnin Across My Mind

Today I have been reading a lot of other blogs I and I have been so inspired not only with wedding ideas and concepts but with the wisdom that has been shared. I love Sonya over at QueenCityblogspot.com aka Bridal Bliss. I have enjoyed others as well. I was undecided about how much of my wedding I wanted to share on this blog. I want this blog to document my wedding planning process and share ideas with other brides. The ONE thing that I don't want to happen is to get so caught up in planning the wedding and forgot about nuturing my relationship. My FI is a great man and I truly love the man he is and I love the fact that he is involved in the planning process. He is a participant and it helps me a lot. I am very grateful for that. I feel like we are continiously growing and expanding. I feel like we are in the same book and on the same chapter there are times we we are in different paragraphs but I feel that we always catch up. I feel pure joy to have him in my life and I thank the Creator daily for what we have and who he is as a man. I asked for a good husband and I truly believe that I got him. I looked forward to our life together as husband and wife. I look forward to becoming a mother and I know that he is going to be a great father. I don't think I need a man to complete me but I would say that we complement each other well. I only wish that he takes as much time for himself as he does for everyone else. He is a giving person and at this place in his life I think he needs to be a little less selfless and little more selfish but I don't know if that would make him a different man. I accept him as he as accepted me for who I am and that is the beauty of it all. Through all of my imperfections he has found his reflection. Just a few thoughts running across my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment