Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'M SAD!



This is how I feel right NOW! I am so overwhelmed. It's not even the wedding planning it's just life. Unfortuntately for me I am one of those people who plan everything and I can't help it. I know and totally understand that everything will not go as planned but I like to have what I call a blueprint. But this past week has been so STRESSFUL! School has been extremely difficult and we haven't closed on the house yet! It's so much red tape! Everytime I turn around its something new and it's wearing me thin. I really don't know how much more of this I can handle. I have to be moved by MONDAY of next week. I am exhausted! FI's cousin passed away and he has to go out of town for the funeral. From the looks of things I will not be going with and that sucks but there really is no way around it.
We didn't get to take our engagement pics last week because of a scheduling conflict and now we are scheduled to take them on Sun. I hope that works out if not there goes another problem. I really didn't want to come on here and sound so negative but I just need to vent. I am thankful for all things in my life and I don't take anything for granted but these little things are starting to add up and the pile is high and its really starting to get the best of me. I am going to keep pushing because it will eventually level out. But in the meantime wish me luck and send postive vibes my way. I hope all is well with you guys! I have to go study for an exam tomorrow. Later!

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Derrick. You have alot going on. It sounds like to me that you need a break from school, your wedding, and just sit down. Take some time this weekend and just kick back. I hope this helps. May God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a party... try a bachelorette party it has much more toys jaja :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Kisha i'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so well. It's going to be a brighter day soon and you'll put all this behind you. Sorry to hear about T's cousin, send my condolences. As far as school, you know you got that! Holla if you need anything. Tiff

    ReplyDelete