Monday, October 05, 2009

Whirlwind

H-E-L-L-O
I know I have been an aweful blogger lately. Honestly, I haven't been doing any wedding planning lately. WHY? You may ask b/c of SCHOOL it is SOOOOO time consuming this semester. I have vowed to myself to at least blog once per week. Wedding planning makes me less stress I know that sounds weird but it does. So updating...My FI's 30th B-Day was last Friday so HAPPY B-DAY to HIM. We are getting old but it's a beautiful thing. As you know I was planning this big B-Day party for him well that didn't happen due to financial woes. We are buying a house that we hopefully will close on by the end of the month so that took precedence but he had a good time nonetheless. We all went to a local sports bar for drinks and out to a club afterwards and I got tickets to his favorite collegiate football game and that was how he spent his 30th. He really enjoyed himself. Here are some pics from the night.



My little decor at the hotel












My camera has the wrong date programed and I don't know how to change it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment