Thursday, September 17, 2009

Checking In

I know I have MIA lately but as a stated before school is back and I'm so BUSY right now we are already on week 5! I don't have any marriage thoughts this week. I just wanted to give a update on our adventures to becoming homeowners. We are on a tight budget and when we first started this process it was fun and exhilarating but now I am just ready to move. We have looked at what seems like a million houses even though the market is good for buying but a lot of the homes are forecloseures and that's good and bad. So to say the least I have gained patience through this process. After submitting 6 bids we finally got an acceptance for our offer which I am estatic about. It's not really in a area that I love b/c of how far I have to drive to school and work but I have to get out of my comfort zone at sometime. Its a starter house and we both are students so we had to put all the variables in place. We were going to buy a condo but decided on a single-family instead. I am so excited to move and decorate. Hopefully all goes well with the appraisal and inspection and we can close sometime in October!





Here is our new home hopefully if all goes well!

1 comment: