Tuesday, May 25, 2010

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.....

day...We have been so blessed throughout the whole wedding planning process. Granted there have been stressful times but overall I feel so thankful for everything. Today I went to our venue to work on the room-set up and diagrams for ceremony and reception. It was great! I came in with my pictures, ideas and diagrams and Joey created a masterpiece. I LOVE everything and to top it off he gave us the space for rehearsal for F-R-E-E! Unbelievable I was so happy I called my mom and MIL so excited I started crying ..... I just feel overwhelmed with joy and gratitude.


We are doing a circular seating for the ceremony. We are not having ceiling drapery and all the pipe and drape that is in the surrounds the room. But this is the overall inspiration for the ceremony. At the moment our ceremony is all white.

This is the inspiration for the reception set-up. Our venue doesn't have chivari chairs so of course since I am the chair cover lady we will be covering both ceremony and reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment