Thursday, November 04, 2010

Recaps: Reception

I really didn't relieve how long it takes to do recaps. The reception was so much FUN! We had a blast. When we walked in and I saw how beautiful everything came out I was one proud mommy. I am in the wedding industry so I have seen lots and lots of receptions. I have been the decor designer for many brides but when its all yours it just something different about it. When you know how much money and time was spent to see your vision come to reality it's a wonderful feeling. I will never forget that moment. I will never forget walking into that room with my HUSBAND and seeing everything that I have worked on for the past 18-19 months. I was ESTATIC, ELATED, AND GRATEFUL. DH and I are both still in college and our parents did what they could to help us but WE worked together as a couple to create our day and just to see the wedding coming together the way it did lets me know that together we can do ANYTHING! I and so BLESSED to have a partner to share my failures and successes with. BTW: thanks to all of you who read this and who post comments. I appreciate all the love and support. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.




Menu Chalkboard

Reception before guest entrance



Cake again I didn't mean to upload it again!


Table closeup








1 comment:

  1. Everything looks AMAZING! Your wedding was one fancy party and you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete