Friday, July 09, 2010

double digits

I can't believe that in

days I will be a wife. It sounds so weird to say. I always wanted to get married but I always saw it as something so far away and now it right around the corner. I am so excited. I look forward to our lives together. I look forward to becoming a mother is the near distant future. :) All this planning is making me wacky. I browsed over my DIY list and its actually pretty manageable. We are almost finished paying off this wedding and I hope to have it paid in it's entirety by the end of August. My goal is to have all DIY projects completed by the time school starts. I pretty sure we can accomplish these goals by God's grace and mercy. I am so appreciative for all that we have experienced though out this process. This time last year we were trying to buy our home. Now we are in and almost settled have a housewarming party tomorrow for our friends and families to come together before all the wedding events begin. I just can't believe how far we have come as individuals and as a couple and I am so THANKFUL for it.







MONTH to do list:
  • order gocco cocktail napkins from ESTY
  • have walk thru and tasting @ venue
  • finish aisle tiles
  • finalize guest list and send invites early august
  • finalize ctpcs and linens
  • apply/get passports
  • book new DJ
  • start PMC sessions
  • pick out BM shoes
  • order bridal accessories



1 comment: