Saturday, July 03, 2010

what's on your tables

Lastnite my ManOH and I stayed up rather late contemplating tablescape designs and I think we finally have a winner. I have been going over this for months and I really am not joking months. As the chair cover lady I felt somewhat pressured that I had to have overlays and runners and this and that, etc... I don't know why I felt that way but I did I felt like it was to be expected that I have something grand...

I want something funky with a pinch of glam. So tomorrow I will go to the warehouse and make a mock setup of our tables. I don't have all the elements but I have the overall picture in my head. I am praying that this image I have will work because it saves us so much $ and I LOVE that.

Pics to come....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment