Sunday, July 11, 2010

Party's Over

We finally had our housewarming party yesterday and everything went great. Its always good to be around fam and friends. I love the positive energy and the love. Surprisingly I didn't take any pics because I was so busy hosting my guests. I enjoyed everyone presence but I am glad it is over. I stayed up later cooking and cleaning the nite before so I was exhausted. It feels good to know that is our home together. Even though we have been living here for almost 9mths now it seems like it was just yesterday we moved. It finally feels like home.

We are now approaching the end of wedding planning and I am feeling ok right now. I don't want to be stressed out. Today I completed the DIY drink stirrers pics later feeling a little tired. I am going to complete the table numbers so that I can have them printed on Tues at the latest Weds. I plan to print the labels for the water bottles for the OOT boxes. I completed the labels for the OOT boxes pics to come later. The feathers arrived for the centerpieces. I have a meeting with the florist tomorrow to go over some details. I plan to order the trivia cocktail napkins this week. I have to make 4 more BP tshirts and that will be completed. I have to make a decision about aisle tiles or runner. Look for bridal earrings and BM shoes. That's all for now folks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe your wedding planning is almost done! This inspires me to go shopping for some party dresses!

    ReplyDelete