Well I woke up this morning on a mission. I wanted to get some things checked of my forever growing to do list. This is what I have accomplished so far today.
- Booked bridal luncheon location- 9.26.10 it's tea theme just in case you forgot :0). I can't wait to see the ladies in their hats and dresses. That should be fun.
- Reserved a restaurant for the after-wedding brunch. At first we were going to have a BBQ at our home but decided that would be a bit much. So after our guest check out of the hotel we can walk over to a cute little restaurant for our goodbyes and thank you's.
- Ordered our photo guestbook from MYPUBLISHER. I couldn't decide b/w them and Blurb and I decided with them because they have a coupon for a free book. It's not really free you just get two books for the cost of 1. So we ended up with 2 guestbooks of both sets of Epics and engagement day photos for $47 and some change including shipping. So I am pleased.
- I found a back-up DJ that is cheaper than the one we booked. Its a long story but the jest is that our booked DJ works full-time as a firefighter and police officer and he job is possibly sending him to some training in October and he wanted to refer us to someone we didn't even know so I decided that its best we find someone else. So the pending new DJ is an old friend of mine from college who I KNOW knows music and will do a good job. So now I just need to hear back from the booked DJ. (God please no more DJ drama thanks in advance...)
- DOC is almost paid off we have one more payment and her balance will be ZERO! Put the next to the last check in the mail today.
- Scheduled a meeting with my seamstress for tomorrow about my reception dress and BM dresses.
- FINALLY decided on a date for the housewarming. 07.10.10!!!!
Overall I am happy about what I have accomplished. Tonite I plan on making the invites to the housewarming and grading papers. I need to head to the gym and do some cardio.