- i don't want to be trendy...but i LOVE mermaids
- i don't want white for the ceremony...i know SHOCKING
- i don't want to be uncomfortable... i personally know brides who have squeezed in dresses and fainted
- i don't want lots of beading or lace..it's pretty but not for me
- i don't want a long train
after searching the internet and looking a bridal mags i know what i like...(at least i like the pics not sure what it will look like on me)....
- i like a whimsical dress -"feathery "(duh i love feathers) floaty and fun
- i like draped dresses
- i like trumpets, mermaids, goddess gowns
- i like a hint of detailing
- i like strapless ( how will i hide my back fat???? lol:))
here are a few dresses that have caught my eye for one reason or another
it's carrie bradshaw... of course i love it!!
this one is similar and a gorgeous at least to me
i got this from a fellow knottie a while back. she was using it for her TTD photo shot but i like how simple it is.
these are cute they are by watters.
project runaway -leanne gotta love
i have made appointments for this month so wish me luck. how was dress shopping for you? what did you enjoy and what didn't you enjoy about your experience. i officially am off to study. for real this time.