Sunday, February 28, 2010

when 1 door closes another 1 opens....

after receiving that OUTRAGEOUS proposal from our florist, i decided that i needed to go price some of the things that i asked for so yesterday i went on an exploration and guess what i found? A GREAT DEAL!!


This is what i should here for inspiration:



I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! but we are not getting married in a church and i wanted my aisle markers to double for centerpieces for the reception. SO i should her this:

the quality is low b/c i took a pic of a magazine photo

anyway i wanted to add some feathers at the rim and river rocks. THAT"S IT and she is charging $100 per centerpiece and i need 8 of them. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I went to Hobby Lobby on the search for willow and birch branch's and guess what I found? Curly Willow 18 branches /pk for $7.99 and 50% OFF so needless to say I brought 14 packs and 4 bundles of birch branches 50% OFF and some of other DIY items for $66.00 BUCKS!

So I ask WHY is she charging me $100.00 / centerpiece? Of course i will be calling her bright and early in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment