Tuesday, February 16, 2010

invit-hations pt 3

I know I was suppose to post pics but I have been to busy to download them off my camera. I will do it{pinky swear} anyway in the mean time I have been super busy with school. I am STILL waiting on the post wedding monograms. Which I hope are emailed to me this week. I am still having issues with my invites. Now are in the design process now and can I say that I am really not feeling them get. It's missing something but I can't quite but me finger on it. A part of me just want to give up and buy the invite suite from Michaels and call it a day! I thought this would be easy but boy was I WRONG. The designer is great! She is super patient and listens to all my woes but I am just not LOVING it yet. I think I want to switch the whole idea and come up with something else..I have one more idea up my sleeve...Gotta run

1 comment:

  1. You are my wedding blog of the week on my blog. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete