Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bridal Luncheon??


As a little present to my BM's I plan to host a little bridal luncheon for us! As you well know I LOOVVVEEE themed parties so this one is an ENGLISH TEA PARTY!! We will all get together and put on our big hats and have tea and cucumber sandwiches! I plan to host this little party 2 weeks before the wedding. I plan for it to be just me and the girls and our mothers. So last summer I brought all the items for the party and the gifts for the girls so now I am have been contacting venues. Now I was going to have it in our backyard and that's still an option if we get our privacy fence this summer like planned. But that's if I can't find an affordable venue. I know a place that would be perfect for the event but it's a little pricey. Here is one place that I found and suits my budget.
Introducing Nonnah'sThis is the main dining area
This is the Gallery another dining area!
I am not sure if it will work with my color palette. But of all the places I have contacted the are on the top of my list. I have to get my head out if the clouds and go study. Until later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment