Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAPPY 30TH B-DAY TO ME!!!

So today is the actual day..today is my 3oth b-day! I have what I call BIG birthdays and 30 is definitely one of them. I really can't believe that I am 30 no more 20's yall. I embrace it and I am glad that I have lived to experience it... I had a pretty laid back day. I didn't do what I wanted to do but I enjoyed it none the less. I got a great present last night..what you may ask? My 6:30 AM clinical got cancelled so that meant no school today. YAY for me right! Then when I woke up this morning and the proof was ready for the STDs for the wedding and when I say that I LOOVVEEE them that's exactly what I mean. I will reveal them at a later date but all I can say is that I love them. FI says I get the other half on my presents during the week so that excites me. Overall I had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment