Friday, August 06, 2010

All aboard.....


Today we finally went to file for our passports. First, we went to the local Walgreen's where we took the photos. Armed with our photos and other pertinent documents we headed to the post office well when we arrived I realized that I had forgotten to make photocopies of the back of our licenses. Well that was cool because they provide the for .25 well I fill out the paperwork and the guy informs me that I need my actual birth certificate not a copy so at this point I am a little annoyed because I called before we went and FI had to go get his long form on yesterday. So anyway we go ahead and process his information.

Well we proceed to go to post office #2 but before then we go pick up my long form of the birth certificate and run to post office #2 where the guy at the desk is being an a$$. So while waiting in line I realize that I don't have the back of my license copied and this post office doesn't offer the service so FI has to run and get a copy while I wait in line. The guy at the desk is like you have 2 mins left and FI turns the corner. What a day!!!

The moral of this story is when the guy at post office #1 asked me to make a copy I should have said yes instead of pouting like a child because I was disappointed I had to go somewhere else. And no matter how prepared you think you are things just come up!!!! You got to roll with the flow. I hope I am able to do this on wedding day if something happens to happen.

Jamaica here we come!

1 comment:

  1. What a day! Yeah, you kinda have to let things roll of your back on the wedding day because if you don't then you spend your wedding day being mad/upset/irritated etc and that is the LAST thing you want to do. It goes too fast to waste too much emotion on anything but fun and happiness.

    ReplyDelete