Thursday, August 05, 2010

DIY insanity

Why do I have a photobucket image going down my blog? I have no idea. But I guess I need to figure that out. Here are more projects that I have been busy working on.



Here is our memory candle.



As of now I am not going to add any ribbons to get just because I like the simplicity of it.




Next up are the completed "through the years" table numbers.





A friend of mine was shopping at Big Lots and ran across this photo cake toppers for $2.00 and when I saw them I immediately knew that I would use them for table numbers. They have the pics in the front and back. We are showing our slideshow at the rehearsal dinner rather than the wedding so I thought this was a nice way to show some of the pics that the guests will not get to see.





Remember when I posted these:







All done!



I spray painted them copper, added some peacock feathers and wrapped it with a satin ribbon.


Breakdown:


Fans-$15.00 with shipping


Feathers- 2 for $5


Ribbon- $1.00


Spray Paint- $5.00


Total $31 for 5 ~a little of $6.00 ea not bad at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment