Thursday, March 11, 2010

dress decisions

As you know I am now seriously looking for my ceremony dress. I recently completed my 1st shopping trip and I found out what I feel most comfortable and what I feel looks good on me but I did not find 'the dress'. I also saw this little beauty that I LOVE! I really like the simplicity of this gown yet it is still dramatic all at the same time. I am not into pick-up dresses but I like the flare at the bottom and I LOVE sweep trains so this is right up my alley. BUT I am worried about my size and being comfortable in the dress!



Then I ran across this beauty. Now she is an Alfred Angelo I adore this gown but local shops don't carry it but of course I can order it. It has the same feel but with a little twist.

I searched the internet to see it in action and I ran across this bride and how awesome is it that she also has "big bones" (lol) and I personally think she is wearing the donkey out of this dress. So that shows me I can too!


The 2 pics above are me trying on 2 different styles. These 2 made me think about a dress that a follow knottie {kaykay211} wore on her wedding day. so I rushed over to her blog and check out some pics and viola this beauty is now a contender. I love this dress!

All these pics are from kellie's wedding. Isn't she a beautiful bride.

Now my only problem is I can't try these on because no one locally carries these in stock and the one place that has one of them (1st) only has a size 8 and mama can't put her picky toe in an 8 so what should I do. I may have to take a little trip. I contacted Milly Bridal to see how much they would charge to make them and I plan on comparing their prices with the locals and the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment