Monday, March 08, 2010

I-R-R-I-T-A-T-E-D.....

I just need to vent. I am terribly irritated it right now. Why do you ask??? Because when you are planning a weddding everyone has an opinion or a comment. Did I ask for your comments or advice? NOOOOO. So just keep it to yourself. All I here is why this and why that and when are you going to do this and why did you do that.....my question is WHY DOES IT MATTER?? This is OUR W-E-D-D-I-N-G and WE are going to do what WE want to do. All I want people to do is be supportive and for the most part we have GREAT support from friends and family but today some people just pissed me off slightly.

I am a little stressed right now. I am on spring break from both school and work, and I just wanted to paint my house and do DIY projects and go wedding dress shopping... that's it no extras and I feel that I am being distracted.

Ok now I am going to go and finish my cupcake picks and put on some music and start painting my bathroom or something tonite... WOOSAH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment