Sunday, March 14, 2010

NWR: Have a told you


lately how THANKFUL I am!!! I have a great life with great people to share it with and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. At times I get annoyed and agitated but I AM SO THANKFUL to the Creator for all the things some take for granted like being able to walk, talk, feed myself. Having a wonderful and supportive future husband, being in love, having great parents mine and his, having a supportive family, great friends, and even associates. I am so grateful that we are really living out our plans and achieving goals and surmounting obstacles. I am so appreciative for all things.


SPRING BREAK is over and a close classmate of mine called me today and informed me that she was PREGNANT and I started to cry b/c I knew that they were trying and it happened right when she was about to throw in the towel and that is such a beautiful gift to receive and I am so EXCITED for them. She is such a sweet person and will be a great mommy. I felt honored that she called and told me b/c her hubby is out of the country on business. CONGRATS TO THEM. One day that will be me and I am excited just thinking about it. I am thankful that I was the one she shared her joy with.


I have to go b/c I have to study but I am also THANK all of you who follow this blog. I am thankful for your comments and suggestions and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment