Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gifts...

Like most bride's I plan on giving the ladies in the bridal party tokens of appreciation. I like the personalized tote bag idea. I went to ebay and came across the seller Monogrammed Bags N More. Here are the bags I had planned on getting.

Cute right?! They have a variety of colors to choose from and free shipping. AND GREAT pricing 7 bags for $49 BUCKS ! Sweet deal right! Well today I went shopping for a new shower curtain and while I was in BED BATH and BEYOND I can across these cuties.

They had khaki, black, and red left. I brought 5 black bags for BMs and 2 khaki bags hostesses. Now for the fun part. Guess how much????? $2.99 EACH! For a TOTAL of $22 and cents. I am going to personalize them for all the ladies and put pics from all our parties and gatherings. I LOVE IT!!!! CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment