Monday, July 06, 2009

CHECK: Venue!!!


We officially booked our wedding venue today! I was just going to mail the contact and deposit to them but I decided to hand deliver it because I wanted to look at it one more time. When I pulled into the parking lot a felt a peace come over me. I walked around and went to where our ceremony and reception will be held and l LOVE IT . I truly do. I even got teary eyed. I feel so blessed and happy that we have found each other. I am so grateful to have a great man in my life, who adores me and I know loves me. LOVE is such a beautiful thing and I am so grateful for all my past experiences because of them I can fully appreciate this relationship and nurture it. THANK YOU CREATOR for blessing us abundantly. We are so blessed. We have our health.. and our love... and great parents and great friends and so many things. I am a true believer that we can create our reality and to see this manifest is so overwhelming and exhilarating all at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment