Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thursday Thoughts #1



I decided that with all the talk about the wedding and wedding plans. I need to talk about the most important thing of all...OUR MARRIAGE. My FI and I are not the most religious people but we are spiritual beings and we know where we get our help from. So every thursday I plan to share thoughts about marriage and words of wisdom/insight/poems or whatever I come across that peeks my interest. Enjoy!


The Best Advice for Newlyweds: http://newlyweds.about.com/od/gettingalong/a/bestadvice.htm
  1. Communicate with one another.-CHECK
  2. Break your routine.-IN PROGRESS
  3. Wait to have children.-THAT'S THE PLAN
  4. Save some money.-WE IN A RECESSION! WHO HAS ANY!
  5. Look good for each other.- I FELL OFF BUT I'M COMING BACK!:)
  6. Get a life.-CHECK
  7. Have good sex.- (LET ME GO FIND THE MR:>)
  8. Be ready for the after-the-wedding blues.-LETS HOPE NOT!

I posted these but I don't think that all of these tips are valid for the modern couple. I mean a lot of couples today already have children and are pretty settled. None the less I found it somewhat entertaining. I personally believe that there are not set rules for marriages. I think marriages are relative to the people in them. What will work for me and the MR. may not work for someone else and vice versa. so what your take?

No comments:

Post a Comment