The Best Advice for Newlyweds: http://newlyweds.about.com/od/gettingalong/a/bestadvice.htm
- Communicate with one another.-CHECK
- Break your routine.-IN PROGRESS
- Wait to have children.-THAT'S THE PLAN
- Save some money.-WE IN A RECESSION! WHO HAS ANY!
- Look good for each other.- I FELL OFF BUT I'M COMING BACK!:)
- Get a life.-CHECK
- Have good sex.- (LET ME GO FIND THE MR:>)
- Be ready for the after-the-wedding blues.-LETS HOPE NOT!
I posted these but I don't think that all of these tips are valid for the modern couple. I mean a lot of couples today already have children and are pretty settled. None the less I found it somewhat entertaining. I personally believe that there are not set rules for marriages. I think marriages are relative to the people in them. What will work for me and the MR. may not work for someone else and vice versa. so what your take?