i was reading about setting your budget and how you should pick 3 elements to spurge on (the most important to you and FI) and 3 things that you could careless about or should i say scale down a bit. we will not start a marriage in debt from having a wedding!
here are my top three:
- photography/videography- very important to me!
- dj/entertainment- i want a great party!
- venue-i want it to be a place that we can always come to and visit and i wanted ceremony and reception in the same location!
gotta be for the lo in order to go:
- stationery- don't get me wrong i want cute paper but i refuse to pay $5 or more for an invite that will in up in a landfill (not even recycled) not happening..
- florist- i am not a flower girl. i want some for accents and that's all folks
- cake- i want it to taste good but not $5 per slice good!
the middle child:
- dress- i want a dress that fits my personality but i am not willing to pay but so much for it sorry! not happening!
- honeymoon- we deserve a nice vacay so i willing to budget a little extra this way!
- catering/bar- i want good food and drinks but i don't think we should pay for people to get inebriated! not happening!
what is the most important aspect of you wedding budget?