Saturday, July 04, 2009

Photobooth: to have or to hold



I think I want a photobooth. Does it go with the overall feel of the wedding.. no and yes. FI isn't really for it but I think it will be a great addition to cocktail hour. It doesn't have to be the box booth there are so many different options that are cost effective. To rental locally here it is $900 bucks but we could DIY it's just an idea. I don't know if it will make the cut or not but I likey!



IN DIET NEWS: So as you know I have a personal trainer and yesterday he decided was on going to open up a can of kick a$$ and that is exactly what he did. I wanted to quit so bad! I wanted to just walk out the door and leave and they only reason why I didn't is because I made a commitment to myself not to quit and hey I'm getting married. But I endured and suffered my way through it and can honestly say that I am getting my stacks ($) worth. My whole upper body is sore! No pain no gain that's what they say. I had an dr appt yesterday and according to the scale there I have lost another 1.5 lbs for a grand total of 5 lbs so we will see on monday, which is my official weigh in day. Wish me luck and have a safe and fun 4th of July.
How are you entertaing your guest during cocktail hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment